What it can do for you
You can access your personal Pet Portal from our web site. This gives you, the pet owner, access to your pet?s information and another means to contact us, at any hour of the day or night. You need only an active e-mail address & Internet access to have a personal Pet Portal.
Some of the things you can do through your Pet Portal include:
- Check your pet’s exam and vaccination status
- Request Appointments
- Request prescription refills for pick up at the hospital
- Upload photos of your pets
- Print vaccination records for boarding or travel
- Update your contact information
- Update pet information
- Access the pet health library
- Participate in pet blogs
- Create your own e-mail reminders for pet medications or appointments
Accessing your personal Pet Portal
Simply login at the Pet Portal icon below and send us an email address. Within 24-48 hours, you will receive a password by e-mail to access your personal Pet Portal (current clients only). The entry point to the Pet Portals is located on the main page of our web site at www.CountryOaksAnimalHospital.com as well as here on this page.
Of course, you can change your assigned password to whatever you prefer after entering your Pet Portal. You may upload your own photos of your pets upon entry. You also have complete e-mail controls to customize your pet?s alerts and reminders. You can elect to receive your vaccine reminders by e-mail or turn that feature off completely, it?s up to you.
We hope you enjoy your new Pet Portal!!